Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta and Army Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, testify during a hearing of the Senate Armed Services Committee on the Defense Department’s response to the attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lazard Using Data Analytics to Recover from Slump
- It’s Never Okay for a Man to Hit a Woman. Period.
- Max McAlister Hired at Oak Hill Advisors LP
- Wyoming Teen Discovers Body While Playing Pokémon Go
- The Female Gaze: The Latest Craze in Phallic Art
- Ginger: The World's Next Superfood
- New Research Links Emotional Intelligence with Earning Potential
- Beaver Dams and Refrigeration